The Famous Gurkha Khukuri House which deals with the genuine Gurkha knife. The house is located near the Hotel Radisson and Hotel Tibet at the capital. We deal with the genuine knife. We near compromise in the quality. And our new product 2 Chira Sirupate kukri is one of the most selling khukuri in recent times. 2 Chira sirupati kukri is the best quality because it has been bitten three more times than any other ordinary Khukuri. The single blade has the three chira. The size and type of the blade are 11 inch which is unpolished and it is a hand made Khukuri. The complementary of this Khukuri is that it is a Certificate of Guarantee, Tag, Wrapping Lokta Paper. The size of the handle is 6 inches with water buffalo bone and the Indian rosewood handle. The hardness of the Khukuri is the spine: 22-25 RC, belly: 45-46 RC, edge: 58-60 RC. The material used in making this especial kukri is Highly Graded Carbon Steel, (car & Jeep leaf spring, 5160). The overall length of the kukri is 17 inches. This kukri had been made from the people living in the east part of Nepal (Dharan) the weight of the kukri is 900 gms(31.74 Oz Approx).
This kukri has been provided with the guard which is going to protect from getting hurt. This kukri can be used in chopping meat, cutting down trees, bamboo. This can be used for household purposes. The quality of the kukri is the best.
- Blade Size and Type: 11 Inch and unpolished blade, Handmade.
- Complementary: Certificate of Guarantee, Tag, Wrapping Lokta Paper.
- Handle Size: 6 Inch Bone and Rose Wood Handle.
- The hardness of Steel: spine: 22-25 RC, belly: 45-46 RC, edge: 58-60 RC.
- Material Used: Highly Graded Carbon Steel, (car & Jeep leaf spring, 5160)
- Overall length: 17 Inches.
- Place of Origin: Dharan (East Nepal).
- Weight: 900 gms(31.74 Oz Approx).
See Also : More Sirupate Khukuri